Monday 3 August 2009

new new new and theres some new stuff too

Ok so Im really crap at remembering to fill this thing out! I really should get a reminder or something coz Iv always got something to write about and get out of my head.

anyway lots of new photos to show you and more shoots to come, Im missing the illustration side of work at the moment but it seems to be quiet again this time of year so Im glad I have the photography thing too and Im finding it great fun. and a very good way to get ideas out extra quick. getting lots and lots of great feedback to is also very cool :D :D :D

new promo poster!!!!

Photobucket

more photos up on my site ( http://www.asylumseventy7.co.uk ) and on deviant art, model mayhem and purestorm.

take a look and ill be back sooner I hope


M

No comments: